Last Minute 4th of July Outfit Ideas
Happy Fourth of July Babes and Babettes!
What better to do on this national holiday than to wear a cute outfit and hang out with your friends? Well I will tell you one thing, staying in and online shopping. If you’re like me, you can think of multiple reasons to not get out of the house and since I went out last Independence Day, I thought I should stay in on this one. As I was online shopping, I found some amazing items you can wear to celebrate the fourth. I love anything that can transition from one holiday to the next (yes, I’m talking about those House of Harlow striped pants, think Christmas time as well). I am not one to overtly wear a bikini or top adorned with a flag. I do like to be festive but in a more subdue way like pairing those striped pants with blue bikini top and some white vintage sunglasses or that gingham print dress with a red bag and red mules. You can really play up the colors of red white and blue with accessories. Red lips are always a good idea too! Tag me in your fourth outfits, I want to see them all!
1. HOH X Revolve 1960 Jerry Jumpsuit
2. The Rails Knox Star Denim Jacket
3. HOH 1960 Mona Pant in Carmine
4. Lulus Beach Picnic Blue and White Gingham Dress
5. Central Park West L.A. Off Shoulder Top
6. William Rast Best Friend Star Boyfriend Jeans
1. Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Raven
2. Ray-Ban Hexagon Sunglasses
3. Quay Eclipse Cat Eye Sunglasses
4. Sam Edelmen Odele Gingham Canvas Sandals
5. Silhouette Gold Platted Double Star Earrings
6. Wolf & Badger Martha Earrings
7. Cult Gaia Mother of Pearl Acrylic Ark Bag
Make sure to follow along so you can keep up with everything going on.